- Study the key strategic human resources (HR) principles you need.
- Build and manage a strong team by developing and practising essential HR skills.
- Get real-life insights from leading HR practitioners and peers to enhance your business success.
Many small- or medium-sized organizations have individuals performing HR responsibilities who often have not received formal training. If you need to fulfill HR responsibilities or manage talent in your organization, this program can give you the skills essential to perform these specialized roles. Taught by leading practitioners, these courses provide flexible study modules for entrepreneurs and small- and medium-sized employers. Courses can also be applied to achieving the Certificate in Human Resources.
What You'll Learn
- Gain a broad overview of HR management fundamentals.
- Deepen your knowledge in select areas most relevant to your current role.
- Develop and practise essential skills relevant to your current or future role.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.