- Develop the skills and knowledge to manage projects in all industry sectors
- Prepares you to manage projects using the PMBOK® Guide
- Acquire "people skills" for project management success
In a world with increasing demand for project management, this certificate provides a comprehensive overview of project management and prepares you to manage large- and small-scale projects. You'll learn the hard skills of cost, time, quality and risk management and the "people skills" you need for long-term success. The content is consistent with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide and will bring you one step closer to the coveted PMP® designation. There are three equivalent delivery methods: in-class (weeknight or weekday), online and hybrid. You can earn your certificate using any combination of these. New! Courses updated to new PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition
What You'll Learn
- Understand the principles and language of project management.
- Learn how organizations use projects to implement strategy and change.
- Apply the most effective tools and techniques to achieve project objectives.