- Develop the skills and knowledge to manage projects in all industry sectors
- Prepares you to manage projects using the PMBOK® Guide
- Acquire "people skills" for project management success
In a world with increasing demand for project management, this certificate provides a comprehensive overview of project management and prepares you to manage large- and small-scale projects. You'll learn the hard skills of cost, time, quality and risk management and the "people skills" you need for long-term success. The content is consistent with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide and will bring you one-step closer to the coveted PMP® designation.
What You'll Learn
- Describe and utilize the principles and language of project management.
- Learn how organizations use projects to implement strategy and change
- Apply the most effective tools and techniques to achieve project objectives.
There are three required courses in this certificate program. You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for 1860 Foundations of Project Management.