- Identify business needs and problems and facilitate solutions that work.
- Acquire practical skills that add value to your organization.
- Get closer to coveted professional designations and certifications
If you want to be a business analyst, or apply more business analysis to project management, this certificate is for you. You'll learn to add value by working with your business clients to identify problems, articulate their needs, and verify and document requirements to facilitate solutions. The three-course program will suit anyone wanting stronger business analysis skills, including project and process managers, financial analysts and service providers, IT managers and other specialists. You'll emerge with valuable skills and you'll also be closer to the coveted professional designations from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the Project Management Institute (PMI). Visit our IIBA and PMI webpages for more information on how the School of Continuing Studies' Certificate in Business Analysis and business analysis courses can assist you in working towards these designations. The textbook for all courses in this certificate is the BABOK® Guide v3.
What You'll Learn
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in business analysis.
- Communicate business analysis tools, skills, and knowledge to stakeholders and prospective employers
- Balance technical and people skills to define and scope business problems and facilitate solutions
- Develop realistic plans for business analysis tasks tailored to project, team, and operational objectives
- Create impactful deliverables that facilitate stakeholder decisions
- Gain confidence by successfully completing a comprehensive certificate and prepare for future opportunities and professional designations