- Develop leadership capacity and use change leadership to improve your organization's effectiveness.
- Learn innovative strategies to drive and measure non-profit impact.
- Learn how to create robust revenue development strategies and human capital development systems.
Non-profits face increased demands for service, expectations to partner and pressure to improve efficiency and demonstrate outcomes. In this program you'll learn strategy development and implementation, keys to effective governance and how to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders. You'll learn to collaborate to create programs that have impact and value, and are governed using best practices. You'll learn the components of human and financial resource management aligned to organizational strategy, and how to evaluate services and programs to demonstrate outcomes. Whether you're an executive director of a small non-profit aspiring to a role in a larger organization, a director or senior manager in the sector or a manager interested in transitioning to the sector, you'll learn valuable insights into the fundamentals and strategic nuances of leading through change for impact.
What You'll Learn
- Determine what makes non-profit organizations effective and sustainable.
- Define the role of the leader in achieving success.
- Understand emerging trends and the landscape of increased competitiveness in the sector and how to lead in this environment.
- Drive, enhance and demonstrate the impact of your non-profit.
- Enhance organizational alignment with a human capital and fund development agenda.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.