- Learn how to ensure that your organization's goals and objectives are being met.
- Learn the details involved in operational and internal auditing.
Internal auditors can define, manage, control and mitigate new and emerging risks. This program will equip you to manage effective risk-management frameworks and compliance-assurance programs. Whether you're working in organizational compliance and governance or pursuing the Certified Internal Auditing (CIA) designation offered by the Institute of Internal Auditors, you'll learn valuable skills and become equipped to apply them.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the internal audit function, its roles and responsibilities.
- Know the relationship between IT controls and IT governance in theory and in practice.
- Understand the basis of technology risk assessment, how technology risk and audit risk are related and how to apply this to cyclical audit planning.
- Become more familiar with corporate governance principles, risk management and control techniques.
- Evaluate and report the effectiveness of control frameworks and assess policy compliance.