- Apply best practices in all areas of human resources (HR) management.
- Get the recognized academic requirements leading to Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) certification.
Whether you're just entering the HR field and want to learn the fundamentals or you have experience and seek to earn your professional designation, this certificate program is for you. You'll learn how to find, recruit, manage and motivate the right talent to achieve your organizational goals. You'll also acquire more of the technical and advanced HR knowledge you need to succeed and achieve your CHRP certification, which is becoming increasingly important in the profession.
What You'll Learn
- Recruit the right people to your organization and help them maximize their performance.
- Learn what your organization can do to get the most out of its people.
- Ensure your organization meets relevant legislative requirements.
- Use financial and HR planning systems, processes and goals for successful HR management.
You have five years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for a maximum of two courses.