- Develop and strengthen your online writing skills.
- Build your social media presence and online following.
If you can write concise, persuasive online content, you'll always be in demand. This certificate program will help you learn to write short, tight copy for commercial websites, blogs or social media platforms. The program is geared to people who work in marketing, communications or public relations, or who might need to create a website. Over the course of the program, you'll learn how to engage and persuade online audiences, drive traffic to websites, blogs and landing pages, design relevant visuals, optimize a site's usability and maximize search engine results. Your instructors will share real-world experiences in strategic web writing, design and display of information and up-to-date techniques for building an online following.
What You'll Learn
- Strengthen your digital writing and persuasion skills.
- Develop the tools you need to stand out in today's workforce.
- Discover how to build a greater online following.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.