- Leap into a fast-growing, in-demand field – or advance your career – learning about the process, tools and methodology to create UX and UI designs that work in the real world.
- Explore UX and UI design through every cycle, from research and architecture through to user testing and performance analysis.
- Contribute more at work by creating experiences and interfaces that attract and retain consumers.
Today's consumers want engaging and intuitive digital experiences. This online certificate program will leave you ready to join a fast-growing, dynamic sector – or move ahead if you're already in it. You'll explore the bedrock principles of user-centered design. You'll acquire tools that help you create designs that get results. You'll absorb and apply design ideas from working professionals who understand local, national and international trends. You'll develop real-world perspectives and skills that can save your organization time throughout the development cycle. Whether you're new to UX Design or a manager seeking to advance your career, this program will leave you poised to take on greater challenges in a winning way.
What You'll Learn
- Get a thorough grounding in the principles and practices of UX design.
- Create interfaces and flows that get the results you want.
- Ensure validation through research and performance assessment.
- Bring greater ROI to your workplace.
- Understand local, national and international trends and opportunities.
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) exemption may be granted for a maximum of one course. You must complete the four required courses within three years of the start of your first course.