- Understand key concepts and trends associated with e-commerce and e-business.
- Apply leading tools, techniques and best practices in customer service.
- Study what industry leaders do to produce superior business results.
Whether you're new to digital marketing or looking to master new skills to advance your marketing career, you'll learn the best practices for this critical, fast-growing online channel. The program covers the foundations of the field as well as the specialist disciplines of search engine marketing and social media marketing. You'll learn how to fill specialist, leadership and management roles and use digital marketing to achieve measurable return on investment (ROI). Expect a mix of lectures and readings, case studies, exercises and assignments.
What You'll Learn
- Know what constitutes a successful digital marketing presence.
- Achieve measurable online success using best practices in search engine marketing.
- Explore new and emerging social media platforms, community management, metrics and reporting.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.