- Advance your career by learning how to develop and run cyber security programs that work.
- Get closer to Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification by studying content that aligns with ISACA’s model curriculum.
There's a growing need for cyber security professionals who can protect an enterprise from hackers, malware and other information risks. If you're ready to take on a leadership role in cyber security, this certificate is for you. Whether you're a senior security analyst or auditor, network manager, infrastructure engineer, or account or project manager, you'll learn how to develop and run effective security programs that align with business processes and cycles. You'll upgrade your knowledge in risk assessment and response, security program design, incident and risk management, compliance and governance. The content is broadly aligned with ISACA's model curriculum, which gets you a step closer to CISM designation. This certificate is offered in collaboration with the Faculty of Information.
What You'll Learn
- Recognize and manage cyber risks.
- Design and run a cyber security program that works.
- Align your IT security strategy with business goals and needs.
- Train teams to anticipate, recognize and respond to cyber security attacks.
- Cover content broadly aligned with ISACA’s major domains and model curriculum.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the three required courses. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.