- Grow your professional practice by becoming an accredited clinical hypnotist.
- Enable individual clients or groups to make empowering, long-lasting changes.
- Know when to use hypnosis in your practice – and when not to.
Whether you work with groups or individual clients, hypnosis can offer an important contemporary approach to encourage change. In this three-course certificate program, you'll learn to use clinical hypnosis to eliminate fears, blocks, and self-defeating damaging patterns and behaviours. You'll discover how this gentle yet effective protocol works at the subconscious level, and how you can help clients strengthen their self-esteem and own their lives. You'll be able to facilitate habit and emotional changes – including weight loss, smoking cessation and stress management – at a surprisingly fast rate. The courses build on one another using documentation, demonstrations and in-class practice. You'll cover several specialized areas of applied hypnosis that use complimentary techniques, including NLP, Visualization and Systemic Desensitisation.
What You'll Learn
- Discover how and why hypnosis works for change.
- Tailor hypnosis according to client needs and learning modes.
- Clear fears and phobias quickly and permanently
- Understand your client's pain and how to help them manage it.
- Know the professional protocols, and ethical standards and boundaries.
You have two years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Note: Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is not available for this certificate.