- Understand what it takes to build a strong brand that drives company growth.
- Win more customers - and get the most out of the ones you already have.
Companies intent on building strong brands need effective brand managers. The Certificate in Brand Management will help you develop and execute superior strategies that align brand and business goals. You'll learn how to track brand equity and value, evaluate the return on investment (ROI) of individual marketing investments and explore and develop new leadership skills. Whether you're a brand, product or marketing executive or a business owner, achieving this certificate will deliver valuable insights into the fundamentals and strategic nuances of managing brands.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the discipline of brand management and how it drives company value.
- Develop, execute and measure an effective brand strategy.
- Manage various types of brands: product versus corporate, B2C versus B2B.
- Study brand launch, invigoration/rebranding and competitive defence.
- Drive organizational alignment and a corporate strategic agenda.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.