Prepare all required documents and have them available when completing your application.
General Document Guidelines
- Must clearly indicate your full name and date of birth
- Example: Passport, National Identity Card
- We do not accept government-issued health cards
Proof of name change
- If the name on the document is different on the identification
- Example: marriage certificate, affidavit
Final award in original language
- Document awarded at convocation
- Example: Degree Certificate, Diploma, Certificate
Academic records in original language
- Document that identifies courses taken, credits and grades achieved for all years of study
- Example: transcripts, statement of marks
Official word-for-word translation
- All documents mentioned above not in English or French must be accompanied with official translation done by a certified professional translator
- Official translation must clearly identify the translator
- Translation provided by the educational institution is acceptable
Official academic records
- Official documents must be signed, stamped, and dated by the officials (Registrar, Controller of Examination) of the awarding institution
- Must be in a sealed institution envelope with an institution stamp, a seal, or a signature over the back flap
- Send to the following address:
Select Your Country
Select your country of education to determine country-specific requirements for each credential.
- If you have completed post-secondary studies, you do not need to submit your secondary school credentials with your application.
- If your country is not listed, you can simply follow the general guidelines to apply.