After completing your online application you must provide CES with your official academic record.
Your official academic record (transcript) must be;
- Sent directly to CES office by the awarding institution, in an institution-sealed envelope
- You can forward the institution-sealed envelope to our office if the institution releases the official/verified academic records/transcript to you
It is your responsibility to make these arrangements with your awarding institution. CES cannot order these documents on your behalf.
- Official documents must be signed, stamped, and dated by the officials (Registrar, Controller of Examination) of the awarding institution.
- Plain photocopies are not acceptable for this requirement.
- Transcripts must be in a sealed institution envelope with an institution stamp, a seal, or a signature over the back flap.
Please reference the student number issued to you by CES. Instructions on where to find your CES student number can be found here.
Official academic records should be sent to the following address:
Student No: X______________________
Comparative Education Service
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 2V8
- All documents mentioned in Step 2 that are not in English or French must be accompanied with official translation done by a certified professional translator
- Official translation must clearly identify the translator
- Translation provided by the educational institution is acceptable
- Official Academic Record does not require an English or French translation
Where to find your student number
You can find the Student Number in your application receipt under your name and address. Please find a sample receipt below. The Student Number is circled in red.
Alternatively, you can find your Student Number when you log into My Access, our online application portal. Please see below.