Step 1 - Choose Application Type

You are on Step 1 -> Go to Step 2


Immigration ECA reports are valid for five years and can be submitted to the following immigration programs: Caregiver Class and Express Entry:

Please Note: Principal Applicants intending to apply as a Physician/Specialist Physician (NOC 3111 or 3112) must be assessed by the Medical Council of Canada. Individuals intending to apply as a Pharmacist (NOC 3131) must have an assessment completed by the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada. Detailed information for Physicians and Pharmacists can be found on the website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program,
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program,
  • Canadian Experience Class, and
  • Provincial Nominee Program

Immigration ECA reports may also be used for general purposes, such as employment or continuing studies, and do not expire for such purposes.

General Use

The Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) report can also be used for:

  • TN Visa
  • Employment
  • Education
  • Licensure
  • Other non-immigration purposes

Educational credential assessment (ECA) reports are advisory in nature and do not in any way comment on or guarantee your eligibility or qualifications for employment, certification, or professional licensure. CES recommends that you confirm the general-purpose requirements before applying for an ECA report. Please note that individual educational institutions, professional associations, regulatory bodies, and government agencies may have specific/additional admission requirements.