Consider the course(s) you have registered into and what supports, if any, you feel you may need to be successful in the course.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the Accessibility Team of the course(s) you are considering, registered into, or have started, and indicate the supports you require.
- Complete the Accommodation Request Form.
- Provide documentation.
- Make an appointment with an Accommodation Specialist.
- Make a calendar of all upcoming tests, and assignments for your course(s) and set reminders to follow up with your Instructor or the Accessibility Team as needed.
- Book tests (quizzes, tests, exams) that are needed with the Accessibility Team at email@example.com.
- Check your email regularly for updates and scheduling notes regarding your course(s).
- Stay connected with the Accessibility Team throughout your course(s) and provide feedback as needed.