Technology has transformed virtually every area of human activity—and you can gain the in-demand skills for web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity at UofT SCS Boot Camps. The program benefits include part-time schedule with evening and weekend classes, dynamic, hands-on curricula that cover the most market-driven skills, engaging classroom or online learning environment, allowing for wide-ranging support, extensive career services including resume and social media profile support, portfolio reviews, technical interviews, 1:1 coaching, and more.
IT Coding Boot Camps
- UofT SCS Coding Boot Camp
- UofT SCS Data Analytics Boot Camp
- UofT SCS Cybersecurity Boot Camp
Location: University of Toronto St. George Campus or University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM)
Part-time: Two evenings per week plus Saturday
Live Online (Synchronous)
What You'll Learn
Coding Boot Camp
- Understand the process of serving a webpage and how the browser renders code
- Build front-end websites from scratch, as well as with ready-made frameworks
- Create full-stack, single-page web applications with RESTful routes and AJAX methods
- Generate dynamic content and implement user-authentication schemes by incorporating different types of databases—MySQL, MongoDB and Firebase
- Develop apps while applying the accepted and standard basics of social coding—source control, issue tracking, functional feedback, etc.
- Run through the entire development cycle of complex projects in both independent and collaborative settings
Data Analytics Boot Camp
- Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends
- Expertly build VBA scripts in Excel to automate tedious manual processes
- Utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena
- Create Python-based scripts to automate the cleanup, re-structuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous datasets
Ready to shift gears in your career—or accelerate it?