Fall Skill-Builder Series
- Expand your professional knowledge and skill set in a condensed format designed to fit your fall schedule.
- Stay on top of current industry topics with cutting-edge content focused.
- Learn from some of Canada’s top innovators, thinkers, and makers.
- Choose from a large array of diverse, topical courses including business, technology, career and current events.
Taking place between September and November, the Fall Skill-Builder Series offers one- or two-day courses that span a variety of thought-provoking topics in a dynamic, hands-on workshop setting. Come away with new concepts, connections and models that will expand your horizons both personally and professionally.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals looking to expand their skill-set this fall while managing a busy schedule.
- Recent graduates investigating their career options, looking to augment their skills and explore different industries.