- Develop an integrated approach to strategic management of enterprise IT.
- Acquire skills and knowledge that prepare you for globally recognized certification.
Do you want to deliver more business value to your organization? This certificate program will help you develop a holistic and integrated approach to governance and management of enterprise IT. Conceived for senior and mid-level business and IT managers, the content is aligned broadly with the five domains of the CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT) certification offered by ISACA: framework for the governance of enterprise IT; strategic management; benefits realization; risk optimization; and resource optimization. You'll learn to align business strategy and IT with the mission and goals of the enterprise, and how to optimize business benefits through effective investment, sourcing, deployment and performance measurement. You'll explore IT risk-management frameworks that can prevent or mitigate business losses. This certificate is offered in collaboration with the Faculty of Information.
What You'll Learn
- Apply concepts of effective IT governance and enterprise IT management.
- Develop and apply principles of strategic and operational governance and management.
- Align business strategy and IT with the mission of the enterprise.
- Leverage your IT strategic plan to deliver more business value.
- Develop an IT balanced scorecard.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is not available for this certificate.