- Help your enterprise manage information and privacy requirements in today's highly competitive global digital economy.
- Improve corporate governance through enhanced regulatory compliance and better management of personal information, while avoiding costly breaches.
- Identify and prevent risks associated with enterprise digital transformation, big data analytics and inter-connected technologies.
Digital enterprises need people who can create, manage and protect information and privacy. This certificate program was designed for professionals responsible for regulatory compliance, corporate policy, risk management, information security and other key areas of governance. You'll learn how to create greater value through information and privacy management. You'll improve corporate governance so the enterprise can focus more freely on its strategic goals and objectives. You'll cover the many complex implications surrounding the gathering and preservation of data. You'll help your company use information, while avoiding costly mistakes that could sink its reputation. You'll acquire strategic thinking skills to help you manage and monitor risks and compliance, along with the leadership skills you need to champion this key internal cause.
What You'll Learn
- Create and support a privacy program that aligns with business objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Meet regulatory requirements that govern access to, and preservation of, personal information.
- Identify, prevent and manage risks that could harm the company's reputation.
- Handle all personal information and privacy issues ethically and lawfully.
- Build a platform for future professional development, such as International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) designation.
You must complete the three required courses within three years of the start of your first course. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) exemption may be granted for a maximum of one course.