- Learn state-of-the-art tools, techniques and leadership skills to manage assets and keep costs low.
- Network with managers from industrial and governmental organizations around the world.
This eight-day program is led by Dr. Andrew Jardine, a respected consultant, author, teacher and innovator, and taught by world-class instructors who bring a wealth of experience to the classroom. You'll master the subject matter, put theory into practice and gain real-world experience with organizations. You'll learn how physical asset management can reduce maintenance costs, company liability and the number of repairs needed, as well as increase the useful life of capital equipment and the reliability of systems and components. This certificate is offered in collaboration with the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
What You'll Learn
- Know the key elements of a successful maintenance organization.
- Determine trends in maintenance management practices and tools.
- Understand preventive and predictive maintenance, spare parts provisioning, inspection policies and life-cycle costing.
- Measure the impact of change management in asset management transformation.
- Optimize and improve repair/replace decision-making.