- Get to know the professional certifications in the field of operations and supply chain management (OSCM).
- Keep up to date on current issues through courses delivered by leading practitioners in the field.
If you're entering this field or seeking to advance your career in OSCM, this program will teach you the right techniques and skills. You'll learn to link major business functions and processes across companies. You'll learn about sourcing, procurement and manufacturing operations. You'll coordinate processes and activities that involve marketing, sales, product design, finance and information technology. The curriculum is aligned with the body of knowledge linked to major certifications and professional associations in OSCM.
What You'll Learn
- Get an overview of the exciting field of operations and supply chain management (OSCM).
- Understand current and emerging issues in OSCM, such as sustainability and lean supply chains.
- Apply OSCM principles and tools using case studies and applications.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for 2121 Principles of Operations & Supply Chain Management.