- Learn innovative applications for mobile technologies.
- Develop web interfaces and Android/iOS mobile applications.
To succeed in today's fast-paced business environment, organizations need the right mobile technologies and applications. If you have some C++ and Java programming knowledge and want to develop mobile business applications, this new certificate program is for you. You'll learn how to develop mobile business applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch as well as Android devices. You'll learn how to leverage this work to help your organization keep up with the knowledge economy and pursue a business strategy. You'll see which mobile applications add value by giving customers quick and easy access to relevant information across various platforms. This certificate is offered in collaboration with the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
What You'll Learn
- Develop applications for both Android and iOS devices.
- Design and develop complex, platform-independent mobile web interfaces.
- Analyze available mobile code written by other people.
- Develop a problem-solving logic adequate for mobile web professionals.
- Create application controls and hierarchical applications.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate.