- Learn how to drive sales and profits in the highly competitive world of retail merchandising.
- Use promotional strategies to build customer traffic and loyalty and maximize brand identity.
With increasing competition from US giants and price wars that leave them with razor-thin margins, Canadian retailers have to find innovative ways to maintain loyal customers. This certificate program will help you launch a career in merchandising or retail management. You'll learn how to fight for market share by providing a seamless, engaging shopping experience, both in-store and online. You'll learn to manage customer relations, develop brand identity and create successful retail merchandising programs. By this program's end, you'll better understand the complex challenges facing Canadian retailers in a fiercely competitive marketplace and which promotions and campaigns keep customers coming back.
What You'll Learn
- Get a thorough foundation in the field of retail merchandising.
- Know how retail merchandising fits into the marketing mix.
- Understand both traditional and cutting-edge promotional strategies.
- Know how to manage a retail business, including its financing and pricing strategy.
- Develop, execute and measure successful merchandising programs and campaigns.
You have one year from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate.