- Understand consumer trends and key concepts in quantitative and qualitative marketing research.
- Apply marketing research techniques, analyze the results and recommend actions to solve business challenges and answer questions.
This program is for marketers, sales professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners - anyone interested in leveraging research to answer business questions, make decisions and solve important challenges. You'll learn the basics of marketing research and how to use them to understand your consumers and bring the products or services they want to market. You'll explore the latest consumer trends, how the digital world is changing marketing research and how to track and assess the effectiveness of online media and advertising.
What You'll Learn
- Design research, interpret the results correctly and recommend actions based on your findings.
- Use research to increase the return on investment (ROI) of programs and minimize potential losses.
- Create strong concepts that can be translated into any form of advertising.
- Use offline and online marketing research techniques.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.