- Learn high-level strategy and execution from marketing professionals and explore possible areas of specialization.
- Use the latest marketing strategies, platforms and technologies to get the maximum impact and results.
If you want to work in the fast-growing field of marketing, this certificate program will teach you the fundamentals of how to create, sustain and increase demand for any product or service. You'll explore new ways to identify and interact with consumers online and offline. You'll develop foundational skills and expertise across a range of traditional, digital and social platforms, and use them to build and execute marketing strategies that get measurable results. You'll learn more about the marketing areas most relevant to you. All courses are taught by working professionals who bring both traditional and cutting-edge perspectives.
What You'll Learn
- Learn the marketing process from first concepts through creation and implementation of effective marketing plans.
- Know what marketing must do to keep pace in today's competitive and fast-changing environment.
- Get both traditional and cutting-edge perspectives from marketing professionals.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one courses.
Students who have previously completed 0027 Database Marketing, 0199 Strategies for a Web Presence, 0245 Business Intelligence Fundamentals, 0946 International Marketing, 1176 Marketing Essentials & Media Campaigns for Business, 0947 An Overview of Database Technologies or 2517 Social Consumer Relationship Management: From Marketing & Business Intelligence to Social Media, can use these courses to meet their elective requirement.0945 Essentials of Competitive Intelligence is equivalent to 3220 Foundations of Competitive Intelligence and counts as one elective.