- Use Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology and tools to improve product and service quality and create value for stakeholders.
- Understand the change management and leadership skills needed to achieve excellence.
- Take the first step towards achieving the American Society for Quality's (ASQ) Green Belt certificate in Six Sigma.
Lean Six Sigma is a proven strategic tool that delivers value for customers, generates returns for shareholders and improves the workplace environment. This certificate will build your capability in Lean Six Sigma and empower you to bring meaningful change to your organization. Topics include understanding quality and its relationship to business strategy, statistical concepts associated with quality, the process of change management and the Lean Six Sigma approach to business process improvement.
What You'll Learn
- Apply Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Understand the advanced tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma.
- Know how to implement or retool a quality management program.
- Adopt tools and techniques to help lead people through change.