- Gain insights and knowledge in the areas most relevant to your career.
- Accelerate your career as a leader or manager by learning and applying best practices.
- Develop core leadership competencies.
If you want to develop your leadership skills in key areas with focused courses, there are plenty to choose from when achieving the Leadership Essentials certificate. This program offers six leadership competencies, from which you choose the three most suitable for your career aspirations and trajectory. You'll come away with the kind of leadership and management skills that make organizations successful.
What You'll Learn
- Chart the right course as a leader, with stronger critical thinking and strategic skills.
- Manage conflict to achieve the best outcome.
- Build and manage teams for top performance.
- Achieve your objectives in negotiations that build relationships.
You will need to complete both courses in any three leadership competency areas of your choosing, for a total of six courses. Please note that you cannot combine two classes from different leadership competency areas to fulfill this requirement. You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.