- Develop the tools, techniques and mindset needed to succeed across cultures, languages and borders.
- Learn the best practices and strategies to navigate an increasingly complex global environment.
To succeed in today's global marketplace, you have to know how to work across diverse cultures, languages and business practices. This certificate will help you or your organization succeed in a crowded, competitive marketplace. You'll learn how to conduct business ethically across the globe and adapt local business practices in many different regions abroad. Real-life case studies and contact with global business practitioners will help develop your leadership skills and cultural IQ. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or small business owner, senior manager or recent grad, you'll develop your international skill set and gain practical insights on how to do business around the world.
What You'll Learn
- Develop your global business acumen to leverage challenges and opportunities.
- Increase your understanding of the global macroeconomic environment.
- Learn best practices for doing business in foreign markets.
- Stay relevant in crowded, competitive global markets.
- Work and communicate effectively with foreign partners, customers and suppliers.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. A Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.