- Analyze the markets the way professional traders do.
- Make more accurate forecasts and informed trading decisions.
- Maximize profit and minimize risks.
Whether you hope to build a career in financial trading or improve your skills as a day trader, this certificate program will provide insight into the stock and option markets. You'll learn practical trading and market risk management skills, including how to design effective trading strategies using options, make better forecasts and informed trading decisions based on technical analysis, and profit in volatile markets. These skills are valued by investment management firms, fund companies, investment dealers and banks.
What You'll Learn
- Identify undervalued (fundamentally strong) and overvalued (fundamentally weak) companies based on their estimated intrinsic values.
- Understand statistical concepts that add value to management decision-making and investment analysis.
- Understand technical analysis, including charting patterns, quantitative indicators and risk-management techniques.
- Know how to price stock options using your own pricing calculator.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.
Courses to complete second: 2191 Option Trading & Strategies and 2652 Value-Investing Strategies & Fundamental Analysis (in either order).