- Develop expertise in trading and asset valuation.
- Improve your prospects of passing the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®), the financial industry's most widely recognized and respected licensing course.
If you work in finance, investment or portfolio management, you need a wide range of skills in financial analysis, trading and asset valuation. This program will teach you the fundamentals of capital markets, asset valuation and portfolio management. You'll learn how to help investors evaluate businesses, projects and budgets. You'll also learn about retail portfolio management, technical and fundamental analysis and option trading, and how to protect or grow a portfolio's value in all kinds of market conditions. You'll complete the program better prepared to write professional exams for the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) and the Derivative Markets Specialist (DMS) program offered by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI).
What You'll Learn
- Understand capital markets, asset valuation and portfolio management.
- Acquire the discipline and skills required for technical and fundamental financial analysis.
- Master material covered in the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) exam and the Derivative Markets Specialist (DMS) program offered by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI).
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.