- Integrate the four drivers of facilities management: people, place, process and technology to ensure optimal performance
- Enhance your skills to take on more challenging roles in facilities management
Prepare yourself to enter – or rise through the ranks of – the growing field of facilities management. This certificate will provide a sound foundation along with practical tools and resources.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire and apply fundamental tools of strategic planning, financial and project management, operations and maintenance, and accommodation planning.
- Understand legal and regulatory issues that affect the built environment.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams through strong communication, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Manage risks and security and ensure business continuity
- Maximize the use of data and information management.