- Learn risk analysis and risk management from the ground up.
- Acquire the latest practical skills for managing operational, credit and market risk.
- Understand why companies need to balance risk and return.
This certificate will help you play a more important role in your organization's risk management program. Failure to see risk coming can hurt an organization; correctly analyzing and managing it will help you better achieve overall business objectives. Enterprise risk management (ERM) is both art and science, achieving the balance of risk and reward that best positions you for success. You'll learn how to detect operational, credit and market risks and protect against potential harm with up-to-date ERM tools.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to set up an enterprise risk management program.
- Identify and analyze operational, credit and market risks.
- Apply current, emerging and alternative concepts.
- Understand the importance of governance, ethics and social responsibility.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is not available for this certificate.