- Understand how enterprise architecture (EA) helps organizations bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Develop a career as an enterprise architect and pursue appropriate EA certification.
Enterprise architecture helps organizations translate their business vision and strategy into action and decisions. This certificate will expand your career and certification options by introducing the fundamental concepts of EA, and some advanced ones. You might be an enterprise architect, a business or IT manager or aspire to be one, or perhaps a decision-maker who needs an overview of EA. You'll gain insights into how organizations use EA to become more agile and competitive. Explore ways to align business strategy with IT, sustain business growth and ensure good governance and best practices are being applied. You'll also discover various accepted methodologies as well as certifications in the EA profession.
What You'll Learn
- Use EA to optimize core operations and increase competitive advantage.
- Discuss how different architectures contribute to the enterprise as a whole.
- Explain the role and benefits of proper governance.
- Apply proven EA methodologies and tools.
- Know best practices used in the industry to achieve business goals.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Although this is not a technical program, a high level of business analysis skill is recommended. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is not available for this certificate.