- Learn the best practices for conducting e-commerce and online business.
- Gain the skills and experience needed to succeed in e-commerce and online business as a practitioner, manager, leader or entrepreneur.
Whether you're already working in e-commerce or hoping to launch or grow an online business, this certificate program will help you become better equipped. Get the skills and knowledge you need for e-commerce (buying and selling over the Internet) and online business (conducting business using Internet technology). You'll explore best practices and learn to take on a more meaningful role as a practitioner, manager or leader. Boost your skills and qualifications with lectures and readings, case studies, exercises and assignments.
What You'll Learn
- Understand key concepts and trends associated with e-commerce and online business.
- Apply leading tools, techniques and best practices in customer service.
- Study what industry leaders do to produce superior business results.
You must complete all three courses in sequence to earn your certificate. You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.