- Identify needs and problems in the financial services sector and facilitate solutions that work.
- Acquire practical skills that add value to your organization.
- Get closer to earning coveted professional designations and credentials.
If you want to be a business analyst in the financial services sector, or apply more business analysis to projects in this sector, this certificate is for you. You'll learn to add business value in financial services by working with your business clients to identify problems, articulate their needs, and verify and document requirements to facilitate solutions. The three-course program will suit anyone wanting stronger business analysis skills, including project and process managers, financial analysts and service providers, IT managers and other specialists in financial services. You'll emerge with valuable skills and knowledge, and you'll also be closer to such coveted professional designations from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the Project Management Institute (PMI). The textbook for all courses in this certificate is the BABOK® Guide v3.
What You'll Learn
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in business analysis.
- Communicate business analysis tools, skills, and knowledge to stakeholders and prospective employers
- Balance technical and people skills to define and scope business problems and facilitate solutions
- Develop realistic plans for business analysis tasks tailored to project, team, and operational objectives
- Create impactful deliverables that facilitate stakeholder decisions
- Gain confidence by successfully completing a comprehensive certificate and prepare for future opportunities and professional designations
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for 2750 Foundations in Business Analysis for Financial Services.