- Acquire practical project management skills that address real-life situations.
- Personalize your program with the daytime courses that best meet your needs.
- Develop the soft skills and talent employers look for.
Become the kind of project manager most valued by employers today – someone who combines communication abilities, soft skills and business intelligence, and who knows that well-considered projects support organizational strategies and drive growth. This unique certificate will make the tools and techniques of project management come alive. You can personalize your program by selecting the courses that meet your learning needs. You'll learn essential project management skills so you can navigate project politics with confidence. You'll find out how to harness culture in a globally connected and diverse workplace, and create business value by aligning strategy and flexible implementation to deliver on strategic projects. These daytime courses are geared to people who want to add in-demand project management skills to their portfolio or get started on a career in this expanding field.
What You'll Learn
- Deliver on strategic projects that add business value.
- Navigate project politics with more confidence.
- Apply cultural intelligence to lead successful teams.
- Build your communications abilities, soft skills and business intelligence.
- Add project management skills to your portfolio.
You have until Dec 31, 2018 to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.
After taking 3401 Practical Project Management - Part 1 and 3402 Practical Project Management - Part 2, or their equivalent 2468 Foundations of Project Management: Accelerated, you may take the remaining courses in any order.
If you had already taken courses as part of the previous certificate program, they will be credited toward the new, revised certificate. We are committed to helping students as they progress through the Certificate in Applied Project Management and are happy to review your situation or course requirements on an individual basis. For more information, please email the School of Continuing Studies at email@example.com.