- Prepare for a client or agency role by learning advertising from the ground up.
- Create digital and traditional campaigns that maximize ROI, from first idea through execution to final evaluation.
Whether you're new to advertising or well into your career and are seeking new skills, this certificate will show you what works in today's rapidly changing marketplace. You'll discover how to use a variety of platforms, new and traditional, to guide consumer decision-making. You'll acquire tools to help you pitch ideas and present concepts, and develop and implement creative strategies. You'll learn how to use free and paid media to understand and communicate with your audience. Your instructor will provide an effective mix of lectures, readings, case studies, exercises and assignments.
What You'll Learn
- Understand what works in today's changing business environment.
- Develop effective ad campaigns from compelling first pitch to successful execution.
- Find the creative development process that works for you.
- Understand the pros and cons of various digital and traditional media.
- Measure outcomes to confirm if your strategy and tactics are working.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.