Certificate in International Leadership Development
Geared towards organizations looking to develop their promising employees, the Certificate in International Leadership Development is an award-winning, customizable program designed to enhance the business skills of global professionals. This academically rigorous, non-credit certificate program provides a comprehensive immersion into Canadian business practices and communications and culture, as well as prepares international business professionals for the challenges of working in today’s global economy.
To complete the certificate, participants will take a series of custom-designed courses, spending the balance of the program pursuing elective studies tailored to personal and professional goals from a selection of more than 500 courses.
Culture and Communication
- Canada: A Cross-Cultural Case Study
- Professional Communication
Leadership and Management
- Leadership Development
- Global Business and Economics
Business Specialization e.g. Banking and Finance
- Overview of the Finance Industry in Canada
- Capital Markets and Risk Management
- Specialization and Individual Professional Development (selected courses offered by the School)
We can work with your organization to develop a program to meet your business needs.
- Understand what makes an effective leader and manager in a global environment
- Acquire a greater awareness of cross-cultural differences and communication styles
- Gain insight into Canadian and global business practices
- Establish networks with Canadian professionals and forge lasting relationships
- Create a personalized portfolio of leadership and professional skills
For more information, please contact us.