Licensing International Engineers into the Profession (LIEP) Program
Program Overview – LIEP Bridging Program
Please NoteCurrently the LIEP Program is not accepting applications. An email will be sent to those on the mailing list once new information regarding the LIEP Program or future cohorts is available.
To be put on LIEP’s mailing list, please fill out our contact form.
Technical and Complementary Studies Courses
- Three Technical Courses in either Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- One Complementary studies
Professional Practice Exams (PPE)
PPE Preparation Course
Employment Success Support
- Academic Credentials Evaluation through Comparative Education Service (CES) of the University of Toronto
- Workplace, Culture & Professional Communication
- Mentoring for Employment Success
- Internship / Work Experience / Job Shadowing*
- Job Search / On-boarding support
|* The internship/work experience opportunities will be offered on the basis of their availability and match with participant needs. This component, while addressing the Canadian experience requirements, might or might not address PEO’s work experience requirements for licensure. The assessment of work experience is made by PEO after the academic requirements are completed.|