Welcome to the School of Continuing Studies. For accessibility reasons, the following hot keys can be used on this website.

Using access keys varies depending on the browser you use. On the Windows operating system, using Internet Explorer, the ALT key is the trigger, then press the number associated with what section you want to get to (ie. Course Search would be [ALT + 2]).

  1. Accessibility Features
  2. Home
  3. Course Search
  4. Programs
  5. Registration
  6. About Us
  7. Contact Us
  8. Student Login
  9. Link to Home
Font Changer

School of Continuing Studies | University of Toronto

Comparative Education Service (CES)

Academic Credential Assessment

Required Documents by Country of Education

This page is intended to show you what kinds of documents you need to submit if you want the credential listed assessed. Please note that assessment of secondary-level documents is not required for those who only want their post-secondary credentials assessed.

Select Your Country of Education

CES assesses academic degrees and diplomas from recognized, degree-granting universities and colleges. Click the name of your country of education to review the document requirements. If you were educated in more than one country, follow the country-specific requirements for each credential.

This list is not yet complete. If your country is not on this list, that does not mean we cannot assess your credentials. Applicants from any country can simply follow the general guidelines on the application form.

To assess any credential, we require colour photocopies of the certificate, diploma, or degree certificate, and the academic records/transcripts (front and back) in the original language of instruction of the institution/country.

If you have specific questions about a qualification from a country not listed, please Contact Us.