Welcome to the School of Continuing Studies. For accessibility reasons, the following hot keys can be used on this website.

Using access keys varies depending on the browser you use. On the Windows operating system, using Internet Explorer, the ALT key is the trigger, then press the number associated with what section you want to get to (ie. Course Search would be [ALT + 2]).

  1. Accessibility Features
  2. Home
  3. Course Search
  4. Programs
  5. Registration
  6. About Us
  7. Contact Us
  8. Student Login
  9. Link to Home
Font Changer

School of Continuing Studies | University of Toronto

Comparative Education Service (CES)

Academic Credential Assessment

Have your academic credentials assessed

Make your education work for you!

How do your academic credentials compare to those earned in Canada?

The Comparative Education Service (CES) can provide you with an educational credential assessment report that will show how your academic achievements earned outside of Canada compare to credentials earned in Canada.

Educational credential assessment reports can be used to apply for jobs, further education and professional certification, and for immigration to Canada.

CES has been designated by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Canada to provide educational credential assessment (ECA) reports. ECA reports can be used for Canadian immigration programs, including express entry through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

For information about these immigration programs visit cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

NOTE: The current estimated wait times for processing assessments are much longer than usual due to increased demand for credential assessments. We are currently working on new processes to speed up processing time for applications. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.