Enhance your job readiness and professional credentials and open up new career paths at the School of Continuing Studies.
We are pleased to offer each new University of Toronto graduate (undergraduate and graduate degrees) a credit of up to $750 towards one course of their choice at our School of Continuing Studies. This offer is valid for 24 months following convocation and is one-time use.*
Courses are available on all three U of T locations (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough) and they are also available online.
How to claim your $750 credit and to register
- Select a course.
- Call 416-978-2400 to register and provide the information required below
- Come to 158 St. George (main office) to register and provide the information required below
- Information required:
- Degree obtained
- Date of convocation
- U of T student number (nine-digit number)
- Your UTORID
Our learners tell us they value our courses:
- Skills on demand for enhanced job readiness
- Working towards a professional certification (e.g., PMP, CGA, CBAP)
- Exceptional learning from our industry-based and expert instructors
- Expanding their professional network with other learners
- Accessible courses that fit into a busy schedule (in-class, online or hybrid)
- Career enhancement and/or career transition with our certificates
*This discount must be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined with any other discounts or special offers from the School of Continuing Studies. Discount is valid as a one-time offer, is not transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. It is applicable only towards course tuition and cannot be used towards the cost of textbooks or any other course-related expenses.