Enhance your job readiness and professional credentials and open up new career paths at UofT’s School of Continuing Studies (SCS).
The School is pleased to offer each new University of Toronto graduate (undergraduate and graduate degrees) a credit of up to $600 towards an SCS course of their choice. This offer is valid for 18 months following your June/November convocation.
SCS Courses are available on all three UofT campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough) and online.
How to claim your $600 credit and to register
- Select a course.
- Call 416-978-2400 to register and provide the information required below
- Come to 158 St. George (Main office) to register and provide the information required below
- Information required:
- Degree obtained
- Date of Convocation
- U of T Student number( 9 digit number)
Our learners tell us they value our courses:
- Skills on demand for enhanced job readiness
- Working towards a professional certification ( e.g., PMP, CGA, CBAP)
- Exceptional learning from our industry-based and expert instructors
- Expanding their professional network with other learners
- Accessible courses that fit into a busy schedule ( in-class, online or hybrid)
- Career enhancement and/or career transition with an SCS certificate