- Develop skills valued by organizations at every level from operations to finance.
- Get closer to your Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation.
More and more, risk management plays an integral role in every major corporate decision and action, from finance and administration to the manufacturing, marketing and media sectors. Earning your Risk Management Certificate will give you the knowledge and skills you need to identify, assess and limit risks. Whatever sector you work in - insurance, finance, accounting or audit - completing this program will bring you one step closer to your Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation from the Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI).
What You'll Learn
- Understand the nature, purpose and steps involved in risk management.
- Know how to assess and treat risk.
- Analyze and treat exposures to accidental and business losses.
- Apply the techniques professionals use to offset negative consequences of risk events.
- See how risk-financing decisions are made.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.