Certificate in Project Management for Financial Services
The Certificate helps you develop project management knowledge and skills while focusing on the realities of the financial services industry. With examples and case studies drawn specifically from this sector, participants will build a solid foundation in project management and are a step closer to the Project Management Professional (PMP) professional designation. Courses in the Certificate in Project Management for Financial Services provide you with specialized skills and customized tools to excel in financial services. This program may assist those already in project management to gain more knowledge and skills about the financial services sector.
Visit the TFSA Career Advisor website to explore careers in financial services; also, visit the In-Demand Careers in Financial Services and take a look at the Project Management Overview area of this site for more specific project management information.
Note: This program is being phased out and will no longer be offered as of May 4, 2015.
- This certificate requires the successful completion of the 3 courses
- Students have two years from the start date of their first course to complete the certificate.
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) exemption may be granted for a maximum of one course.
|SCS 2776 Foundations of Project Management for Financial Services|
|SCS 2777 Leading Projects for Financial Services|
|SCS 2778 Project Implementation and Control for Financial Services|
- It provides a comprehensive overview of project management
- Preparation to manage small and large scale projects
- Specialized project management knowledge and skills for the financial services sector
- Understanding of the realities of the financial services sector
- Tools and techniques to help you achieve the mix of technical and “soft” skills required of successful project managers in financial services
- A step closer to writing the PMP examination, should you wish.
Who Should Attend:
- Project management professionals working in banks, insurance, mutual funds, capital markets and the mortgage industry
- Those that want to move into the financial services sector