- Learn about the Canadian life sciences industry and its main employers, manufacturing best practices and industry standards.
- Enhance your employability in the life sciences sector.
If you're preparing for employment in the life sciences, this program will build your skills in good laboratory and manufacturing practice and in business communication. You'll develop the skills employers want so you can go after jobs with more confidence. Whether you're entering the field or seeking career advancement through professional development, this program will deepen your understanding and help you create a strategy for finding work.
What You'll Learn
- Develop creative communication and negotiation techniques for the workplace.
- Develop an employment-focused network within your field of interest.
- Know the roles of Health Canada and the US Food and Drug Administration and understand good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good laboratory practices (GLP).
- Know the language, stages and techniques of dispute resolution.
- Know proper documentation practices and types of documentation, including master production documents, specifications, records and reports.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is not available for this certificate.
Financial assistance is available to eligible students through the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program (OBPAP) provided by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU).
Please call 905.569.4508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.