- Reduce your start-up risk with the latest strategies and tools.
- Accelerate the growth of your new business by delivering value to your target customers and networking with other entrepreneurs.
If you're thinking about starting a new business or are building one, the Certificate in Entrepreneurship, offered in collaboration with MaRS Discovery District, will guide you through key strategic decisions and planning milestones. You'll develop and validate your business concept using the latest tools and strategies. Build realistic business, marketing and financing plans that target the right market with the right strategy and messaging at the right time. You'll work one-on-one with instructors and meet successful entrepreneurs to gain real-world insights you can apply to your business.
What You'll Learn
- Use lean start-up methodology to understand your target customer.
- Validate and build a sustainable business model.
- Develop a marketing plan that reaches target customers.
- Build and manage a strong, competent team.
- Manage your finances using key financial statements and tools.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) may be granted for one course.