- Stay ahead in the fast-changing digital and social media communications landscape.
- Apply the latest digital tools, channels and platforms for maximum strategic impact.
Whether you're new to digital media or looking to master new digital and social platforms, this unique certificate program will keep you ahead of the digital communications curve. It combines high-level strategy with hands-on tools you can use to create digital media programs that achieve measurable ROI. You'll make greater sense of the digital and social media landscape - the clutter of platforms, apps and devices - in classes led by experienced practitioners. You'll get fully up-to-date instruction as you master the strategy and tools.
What You'll Learn
- Develop strategies for success in the rapidly changing digital and social media landscape.
- Integrate your strategic approach with hands-on experience using current platforms and tools.
- Create programs that resonate with your audience and build engagement and community.
You have three years from the start date of your first course to complete the certificate. Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) exemption may be granted for 2875 Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy & Social Media.