Certificate in Professional Sales & Sales Management
Note: This program is being phased out and will no longer be offered as of December 15th, 2015.
Organizations can live or die on the strength of their sales force and sales leadership. Frontline sales producers provide essential services to their clients and bring in critical revenues to fund the growth of their businesses. The School of Continuing Studies is pleased to provide a unique and powerful three course certificate program in Professional Sales & Sales Management. This program provides the tools required to meet growing industry demands for professional sales and sales leadership.
Instructors guide sales professionals in developing skills and proficiency in a comprehensive curriculum of contemporary sales and sales management, including:
- sales tools and techniques using the internationally acclaimed Quota® System
- the complete Business-to-Business (B2B) sales process
- 40 distinct skill competencies and advanced strategic sales skills
- methods to identify and attract sales talent to your organization
- 12 core sales management practices
- best practices and latest trends in sales management
- how to manage performance problems and “de-hiring”
- key account management and strategic selling practices to apply to your business
Students have two years from the start date of their first course to complete the certificate.
Please click here to see our Certificate Brochure (PDF).
Certified Sales Professional (CSP) Designation Bundle™
The University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies, Quota® and the Canadian Professional Sales Association have partnered to provide a pathway to the CERTIFIED SALES PROFESSIONAL (CSP) designation. Graduates of the Certificate in Professional Sales and Sales Management program will be eligible to take the CPSA’s ½ day on-line exam preparation course, and then complete the CPSA’s written and oral examinations – to receive their internationally-recognized CSP Designation! Please note that there are additional fees for the CSP prep course and examinations.
BENEFITS of the CSP Designation For Your Company..
- Set a measurable benchmark within your sales team
- Differentiate your sales team by increasing their credibility
- Decrease turnover by setting a hiring standard for new staff
- Assist with ongoing training and career development
- Demonstrate your commitment to the profession
AS A CSP…
- You are identified as a highly competent professional who has demonstrated and met the standards for experience, knowledge, attitude and skills set by the CPSA Sales Institute
- You improve your career growth opportunities, advancement, and earning potential
- Employers know you have solid selling skills and the credentials to prove it
- Customers know that you meet a set of rigorous standards for excellence and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
- You are committed to personal career development and lifelong learning