- Strengthen your business communication skills and your career potential in this flexible three course Certificate program available both Online and In-Class.
- Write, speak and negotiate with confidence and clarity.
What skill do companies rate as most important when looking for new employees? The ability to communicate with people inside and outside the organization. This three-course Certificate in Business Communications will help you master these vital skills. Practical and industry-driven, the Certificate focuses on mastering communications in a business environment: business writing; business presentations; and persuasion and negotiation. Available In-Class or in a flexible and compact online format allowing you to take the courses wherever you live, whenever your schedule allows. You'll learn how to use concise and plain language to get your message across to any audience. You’ll complete the program with the confidence and tools you need to write effectively, craft winning sales pitches, deliver persuasive presentations, or negotiate effectively on your organization’s behalf.
What You'll Learn
- Write effective business documents for internal and external audiences, including: emails, proposals, business plans, business cases, reports, slide decks and content for the web.
- Deliver persuasive professional presentations, pitches and speeches.
- Contribute more effectively to meetings, working groups and networking opportunities.
- Achieve your goals through strategic negotiation and persuasion.
- Use concise and plain language to get your message across to any audience.